“In like a lion out like a lamb”….sounds like manic depression to me! Well, one thing’s for sure, March brings the winds of change and we have to hold on tight. As much as many of us are ready for Spring to be here, change is still change….and we are creatures of habit. So it’s natural to feel a little edgy as we make this transition. Not to mention, we just lost an hour last weekend…just like that. Amazing how relative time is……..how important we make it that we construct our days, weeks, and entire lives around the ticking of the clock…when our true essence is timeless. Remember to take time to be present and experience your timeless essence.
- Creativity and the Myth of the Self: A Way of Having Manic-Depression (madinamerica.com)
- Catherine Zeta-Jones speaks out about her battle with manic depression (independent.co.uk)
- Going ‘Marbles’: From Manic Highs To Oceanic Lows (npr.org)
- There is nothing wrong with you (beyondmeds.com)
- Bipolar Bytes; Decking the Halls and Turkey Balls (runningnakedwithscissors.com)